This is a very quick salad to make and stays nice in the fridge for a few days. This is nice as a meal alone or can be serve with chicken or steak.
· 3 cups baby arugula
· 2 cups Gluten free Rotini Pasta
· 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
· 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
· ¼ cup green onions chopped
· 3 boiled eggs
· 4 tbsp Parmigiano Reggiano, freshly shaved
· 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
· 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
· 1 teaspoon salt
· ½ teaspoon ground pepper
Boil pasta in salted water as per package instructions
Drain and run under cold water
Put pasta in a bowl and add baby arugula, sun dried tomatoes, chickpeas, eggs, green onion, half of the cheese. Pour the dressing over it and mix it all together.
Add more salt and pepper to taste.
Serve it by topping it with remaining shaved parmesan cheese.