In our house whenever I make this cookies they don't last very long. They are so moist and delicious, you can't ever have only one. I have adapted the recipe to be Gluten Free this way I can eat while having my afternoon tea :) Here is the recipe, if you guys have any question just send me a message.
2 cups gluten free flour
*¼ teaspoon of gluten free Xanthan Gum foe every cup of flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp corn starch
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup unsalted lactose free butter softened.
2 ripe bananas peeled and mashed.
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cups dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup Reese chips
1. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, corn starch, xanthan hum and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Cream butter, bananas, and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract until combined.
3. Stir in the flour mixture just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Refrigerate dough for about 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 375F. Line up cookie sheets with parchment paper.
6. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheets.
7. Bake cookies for 10 minutes.
8. Let cookies cool completely on cookie on a cookie rack.
*In gluten-free baking, we need xanthan gum to provide elasticity and stickiness in the baking. Since there is no gluten in the flour, it needs something that acts as the binding agent for the flour, it helps hold onto some moisture, and helps give the baked good some structure. I ordered my Gluten free Xanthan Gum from amazon, link below. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07CJKMW5Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1