Easy and Simple Rice and Spinach salad
This salad is so easy and quick to make. You can choose any combination of veggies.
· 1 cups of Basmati cooked rice
· 1 Red peppers, chopped bit size
· 2 cups chopped spinaches
· 1 cucumber, chopped
· 1/2 cup shredded carrots
· 1/4 green onion, chopped
· 1/2 cup crumbled feta
· 1 Edamame Peas
· 1 cup of dried cranberries
· 1/2 cup of nuts of your choice (I used pecans)
· 1/2 cup of herbs (cilantro, parsley, and dill)
· Salt/pepper to taste (I used 1 teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper)
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup rice vinegar
3 tablespoons soy free soy sauce (you can also use regular soy sauce)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Salt and pepper to taste
Cook rice as per the package. In the meantime, chop all the vegies.
Once the rice is cooked and cooled a bit, add it to a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
Mix the dressing in a jar with a lid. Por dressing over everything and toss it until well mixed. Now is ready to serve.