Nut Zucchini Bread
This bread is sooooo delicious. This is one of those recipes you got try. I have converted to gluten free. The recipe is below.
1 and 1/2 cups gluten free flour
2 x 1/4 teaspoon of gluten free Xanthan Gum
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup of pecan or walnuts chopped.
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup shredded zucchini
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 (or 8×4) inch loaf pan.
2. Whisk the flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and chocolate chips and nuts together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl or mixer bowl, mix the oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla, and zucchini together until combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Gently whisk.
4. Spread the batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 55 minutes.
5. Remove the bread from the oven, let it rest on the pan for 5 minutes then set on a wire rack.
6. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
7. Cover and store at room temperature for up to 3-4 days or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.