This is a great morning bead, very moist and soft. I used liquid coconut oil which is more sweet and fragrant than vegetable oil but you can use vegetable oil too. T his bread does rise very tall but still very delicious.
· 1 large egg
· 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
· 1/3 cup liquid coconut oil (picture of the one I used attached. Vegetable oil can also be used)
· 1/4 cup granulated sugar
· 1/4 cup cup lactose free sour cream (or regular sour cream)
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· 2 teaspoons cinnamon
· 1 cup Gluten free 1-1 flour
· 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
· 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
· pinch salt
· 1 cup peeled and grated carrots
· 1 cup grated zucchini
· 1/2 cup pecans and cranberries
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
In the mixing bowl, add the egg, brown sugar, oil, sugar, sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, mix it to combine.
Add the gluten free flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Mix until all combined, add the carrots, zucchini, walnuts, and cranberries, don’t overmix it.
Put batter into the pan. Bake for about 55 minutes. You can tent the pan with a sheet of foil draped loosely over it at the halfway mark to prevent top and sides from over browned before center cooks through.
Allow bread to cool in pan for about 15 minutes before turning out on a wire rack to cool completely.
Bread will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.